Home Inspection Report for Spouse Visa
Do you need a Home Inspection Report for Spouse Visa?
When an visa application is made to the British High Commission for Entry Clearance including Spouse Visa into the United Kingdom, they may request that you:
“Obtain an independent assessment of the number of rooms and occupants of the proposed accommodation. A report from a suitably qualified body certifying that a personal inspection has been carried out and giving details of accommodation inspected is usually acceptable for this purpose. Above all, the Entry Clearance officer must be satisfied that the accommodation will not become overcrowded within the definition of the Housing Act 1985 or that it will not contravene public health regulations.”
The UKVI has issued an information guide which stated that a property inspection report is required for all Entry Clearance Visa & Settlement applications. These include applications for:
· Spouses and civil partners;
· Fiancé(e)s and proposed civil partner;
· Parents, grandparents and other dependent relatives.
The accommodation inspection will involve our surveyor assessing that the property:
1) Is free from Category 1 and 2 Hazards under the Housing Act 2004.
2) Is in a reasonable state of repair.
3) Is not statutorily overcrowded under the Housing Act 1985, Part X and shall have sufficient space to accommodate both the current occupiers and the applicant.
4) Is free from conditions that may present a public health nuisance.
Property Inspection Report is also known as –
Home Inspection Report, Home Inspection Report for UK Visa & Immigration, Property Inspection Report, Independent Accommodation Report, Property Inspection Report for Visit Visa, Accommodation Report for Immigration UK, UK Visa and Immigration Report, Nationwide Home Inspection Company, Home Inspection Report for Spouse Visa, House/Home Survey Report, UK Immigration Property Report, House Inspection for Spouse Visa, Housing Report for Visa, Housing Report UK Spouse Visa, Accommodation Report for UK Immigration, Housing Inspection Report for Immigration Purposes, Housing Inspections for UK Entry Clearance, Immigration Property Inspection Report & Spouse Visa Housing Report.